Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The blog continues!!!

I, like many of you, wanted to keep this blog going. I found it very useful and fun to look at. Email me if you want me to post something for you, smurkov@aol.com.
Items for sale, items you are looking for, a new job, a fun craft, a steal of a deal-I'm all about bargain shopping. Or, if you have a question or a problem let me know and I can make a poll and we all can vote on it! I'm all about 'good clean fun'!

Also, feel free to leave comments on any posts! Under ever post there is a place to leave one. Click on 'Comments' and type away. If you have a favorite song you want me to add (or subtract) to the list of music, let me know.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for keeping the blog going Maren! It's a great way to hear about what's going on in our area and what we can be a part of. :)