Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pampered Chef Party

Hello! I wanted to invite you to a fun little get together I am having on November 12th. Valerie Blake (for those of you who aren't sure who she is she used to be in our ward) has asked me to have a Pampered Chef party because she just started selling it and wants to use me to get comfortable doing it. I promise there will be no pushy sales stuff (other than the demo which you get a super yummy dessert out of). I mostly want to do it to have a fun get together with friends and friends of friends.
I hope that you will come and it would be even better if you brought someone with you! I know these parties are hard to go to because you feel obligated to buy something but PLEASE DON'T if you know me you know I really could care less I truly thought this would be a fun way to get back involved with everyone again since I have been working so much.
If you have a chance RSVP if not my door will be open and if you can't make it but have heard a friend asking if you knew where to get Pampered Chef stuff you'll actually have an answer for them (at least until the 12th.....) I really hope to see you there!
WHAT: Pampered Chef party
When: Nov 12th
Time: 7pm
Place: Jenns house
38099 N Dena Dr.
Queen Creek, AZ 85240
(We are in Pecan Creek South now in the culdesac on Dena Dr. right off Kelsi on Pecan Creek Blvd - much easier than Christopher St right?!)

0 comments: