Monday, August 18, 2008

Need your teeth cleaned?

My name is Tara Price and I am currently in dental hygiene school at Rio Salado Community College. In order to fill school requirements I am required to see a certain amount of children per semester. If anyone has children (between the ages of 4 and 11) that need their teeth cleaned please let me know. I currently have Tuesday August 26th and Tuesday September 2nd open. The college is located in downtown Phoenix near Chase Field and US Airways arena, but you (and your child) could carpool with me if you wanted. These are morning appointments (starting at 8 am), and the cost is $15. The visit includes x-rays, cleaning, exam, and fluoride. Next semester I will have openings for adults. Monday and Thursday appointments. The cost for adults is $25. Please call or email me if you have questions.
480-882-2850-home
480-209-4828-cell
Thanks,
Tara Price

0 comments: