Friday, May 2, 2008

Any cat lovers?

We have had our third baby and are busier than ever. Roxy and Dyna deserve better- more attention.
Roxy is a striped dark tabby. she is about 3 1/2 years old. She is current on shots, she is micro chipped, and she is spayed. She loves to play in the water and will sleep on your pillow occasionally and at the side of your bed most times. I adopted her the fall of 2006 from a wonderful loving home after losing our second child to a chromosome problem. I drove over two hours to go pick her up and have loved her every minute since then. She helped me tremendously through my mourning.
Dyna is a pure white cat that I adopted from a 'cat infested' home. She was overrun with ear mites and had no medical attention whatsoever. I healed her up and made her healthy. She is due for her next set of shots. She is also spayed and micro chipped. she is about 1 1/2 years old. I adopted her because my previous white cat had passed away from a type of cancer and Roxy was crying for weeks because Roxy didn't have her 'friend'. Both cats are tremendously wonderful with kids. Both cats have all their claws but have been indoor cats their entire lives. I request that they continue to be indoor cats for the sake of their safety and health. I am TRYING MY BEST to re-home them TOGETHER for FREE!. please contact me at karebear_f2@hotmail.com




0 comments: