Friday, April 18, 2008

Need diapers?

Brand new diapers for sale!
so as i was getting out a play mat for my newborn to lay on and be stimulated with sights, sounds and toys- i stumbled across a HUGE box of brand new huggies diapers!!!! They are from when my daughter used diapers in December. (who is now potty trained) problem is- they are size 5's by huggies. therefore i would like to find someone willing to buy them so i can go buy 1's for my newborn!so- huggies diapers- 111 diapers total (worth $55)...i'll sell for $50- a whole five bucks cheaper!.at costco.com- the box sizes of diapers are 39.99 each. i have the two sealed packages that you get from the costco box of diapers - so 88 diapers that are sealed (44 in each package) and then there are 23 un sealed diapers that are double bagged in a clear new garbage bag to keep them sanitary.and we all know they come from a smoke free clean mormon home! e-mail me at karebear_f2@hotmail.com. trust me- with the newborn feedings at night and my much needed nap time during the day- you'll have better luck catching me through e-mail. ;)
Kara Allred

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.