Wednesday, February 6, 2008

IntenSati-cant wait to try it!

I wanted to pass on something I "stumbled" across, and feel is so amazing. A lady named Patricia Moreno, a fitness instructor, has created something called IntenSati. It's a high energy/cardio workout that is amazing. (& it's easy to follow, because even I got the hang of it and did it!) It combines martial arts, exercise, yoga and spoken meditation. I will simply say this: It's POWERFUL. I can't explain how powerful the spoken meditation is...combining a workout with spoken positive intentions- it feels amazing! I highly recommend spending the $12-15 on this DVD :-} The website is: www.intensati.com and the DVD is: 'Intention & Power: A high energy workout for Body, Mind & Soul' (I bought mine at Sprouts, but I found it later on Amazon.com for $12.99)
A side note: I am not even one for DVD's, I would much rather take my 10 mile bike ride to workout-- but this DVD is sweet. Your mind will crave it! If you focus like it intends you to focus, you will feel, and release, and love, and intend, and become! I can't think of a better workout, than one that puts your mind and spirit into a peaceful state as you do. And I can't imagine anyone not loving this. I wake up every morning and can't wait to do it. Something helpful, if you have little kiddos, do it early morning, or after you put kids to bed - you need to be able to focus on it.
ENJOY!

0 comments: