Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Seriously?

Since I posted my last post, I have talked to probably 7 or 8 people in the neighborhood who either read my post or heard about it and had something similar happen to them! Are you kidding me? What in the world is going on here? We have lived here for over 2 years and have NEVER had anything happen to us until now. Infact, I was just talking to JaNae today and she told me that they went for a walk for 20 minutes this past Saturday and came home to her big star on the front of her house GONE!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be more aware of your surroundings and who is around you. Not only for you but also for your neighbors. I am known as the 'Circle Watch' person because I am always looking out the window at what is going on in my frontyard as well as my neighbors. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I always look out the window and see if anything is going on. I just wanted everyone to know that the GRINCH is still around and to keep your eyes open!

0 comments: